How to get to the venue
If you arrive by train
From the train station “Santa Lucia” you can walk to the Auditorium Santa Margherita (about 15 min.)
If you arrive by plane
From the Marco Polo airport it is possible to reach the city of Venice by bus or taxi. Both options will bring you to Piazzale Roma terminal. Here more information:
- BUS ATVO ( About 20 min, 8 Euro )
- Bus Servizio Urbano ( About 30 min, 1,5 Euro )
- Taxi ( About 15 min, 40 Euro )
Once in Piazzale Roma terminal, you can walk to the Auditorium Santa Margherita (it will take about 10 min)
As an alternative, you can opt for a Water Taxi, that will bring you from the aiport to the venue. For more information:
If you arrive by bus
From the Piazzale Roma Bus terminal, you can walk to the Auditorium Santa Margherita (it will take about 10 min)
It is possible to reach the venue through an accessible route that will take approx. 40 min.
- 1. You can take a water ferry:
- From the train station, line 2 (imbarcadero Scalzi B);
- from Piazzale Roma terminal, line 2 (imbarcadero S. Chiara E) or 6 (imbarcadero Parisi C);
- from Tronchetto, line 2 (imbarcadero Tronchetto DX);
- 2. Stop at San Basilio
- 3. Take Calle del Vento road, cross Campo San Basilio square (also indicated as Campo San Basegio) and follow the road Fondamenta San Sebastiano.
- 4. At the end of Fondamenta San Sebastiamo, turn right to Fondamenta del Soccorso and continue until Campo dei Carmini square.
- 5. Take Calle della Scuola road to reach Campo Santa Margherita square.
- 6. Cross the square and continue straight ahead keeping the left of the square in the direction o the San Pantalon bridge.
- 7. Take the calle (road) that leads to the bridge, after a few meters, there is the main entrance of the Auditorium, which has two steps.
- 8.The Accessible entrance, equipped with a ramp, is located on the San Pantalon bridge, on the right side of the building.
For further information:
If you want to reach the venue by Water taxi:
Information on the city
- Tourist information on the City of Venice: http://www.veneziaunica.it/en
- Moving in Venice: http://actv.avmspa.it/en
- Accessible Venice (IT only): https://www.comune.venezia.it/it/content/venezia-accessibile
- Webcam in Venezia: https://www.comune.venezia.it/en/archivio/893