Call for Paper
Contributions are invited on the following topics (as well as others related to the conference):
- Open Educational Resource Commons (OER), competences and learning;
- Archiving, retrieving, using and reusing: Open Data; Long-term Preservation, Data Stewardship, Big Data, Research Infrastructures, accessibility;
- Things, places, people... “Everything” connected: Smart Cities and the Internet of Things;
- Services and user needs: collaborative environments, Cloud and more;
- Intangible/Immaterial Digital Cultural Heritage: Digital Culture, immaterial and intangible creation, Augmented Reality, Immersive Reality;
- Network Cultures: Open Source, Software Culture, computational thinking, Social and Creative Media;
- Technology transfer: from research to innovation, to real development for the benefits of society;
- - Rules of the network, in the network and for the network: ethics and intellectual property rights.
|OPEN EDUCATIONAL RESOURCES||DIGITAL SKILLS|
|DIGITAL GAP||OPEN DATA|
|BIG DATA||COLLABORATIVE ENVIRONMENTS|
|SOCIAL MEDIA||SMART CITIES|
|RESEARCH INFRASTRUCTURES||INTERNET OF THINGS|
|OPEN SOURCE||AUGMENTED HERITAGE|
|IPR||TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER (from research, to innovation, to real societal growth)|
|CLOUD SERVICES||USER NEEDS|
|SOFTWARE CULTURE||CREATIVE MEDIA|
Contributions, in the form of extended abstract in Italian or English, shall be between 1 and 3 pages long (i.e. 2.500-9.000 characters including spaces), plus, optionally, multimedia attachments (pictures, sounds, videos, etc.).
Proposals shall be sent exclusively in digital version. To submit an extended abstract, the registration is required.
Contributions will be evaluated by the Programme Committee and authors will be notified of the results. In case of acceptance, authors will be required to send their presentation in advance, following the instructions provided in the notification of acceptance and on the conference website.
- Call Opening: 21 July 2016
- Call Closing: 9 October 2016
- Notifications of acceptance and programme: 26 October 2016
- Conference: 30 November – 2 December 2016